Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bruiser


130-50
Marcus Harris
Pine Point
Bruiser


In the beginning of this reading Tennyson and his sister are found in the bathroom crying. It isn't often they would have these brother and sister times but when it happens its special. The sister said "this is why i put up with my brother, because he always has my back, all we have now is each other ". I can relate to this a lot. My brothers and I don't speak much but when we do its something special and deep. I think this a bond only siblings could explain and have because I new exactly what the author was talking about when i read this part. Iv had this moment with my siblings whenever we are in danger. I remember one time when there was a stranger at my house so we hid in a bedroom with "weapons" to perfect one in other we had , a connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment